Tattoos and Piercings, Why?

I usually get a small tattoo with my best friend every year. It's bonding for us and we like little remembrances. So far I have two paw prints on my left ankle, for my two cats who passed away when I was younger. A music note on my right shoulder, I've always loved music and write quite frequently. My new one is a diamond on my back, when hunting for Herkimer Diamonds last year, my sports bra left a nasty sunburn, hilariously, it left a diamond. Sun burn still there, so I had it tattooed. I'll always remember that sun burn, I'll always remember sun block when going for diamonds!
As far as piercings go, my ears are super sensitive to metals besides gold and sterling, so I gauged them slightly. I learned how to create earrings out of polymer clay and sell them. I've since let my ears go back to 18g (typical size for earrings) but once a year I'll gauge then back out. I miss my funky earrings!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I don't care for them my self. Saw lot of troops got the heart with the arrow thru it mom (OK) Katie, sent a dear john letter, Misty also sent a dear john letter as did Ratchel Ronda and Christy.

Despite my disapproval my daughter in her mid 30's is getting a huge one.

enhance

enhance

She had breast cancer and both breast have been removed. wanted to cover the scars so she doesn't see them every day.

Also runs long distance cross country marthons and wants to do it like the guys do< TOP LESS.

I still do not approve just except her right to do so.

:D Al

I don't care for them my self. Saw lot of troops got the heart with the arrow thru it mom (OK) Katie, sent a dear john letter, Misty also sent a dear john letter as did Ratchel Ronda and Christy.

Despite my disapproval my daughter in her mid 30's is getting a huge one.

enhance

enhance

She had breast cancer and both breast have been removed. wanted to cover the scars so she doesn't see them every day.

Also runs long distance cross country marthons and wants to do it like the guys do< TOP LESS.

I still do not approve just except her right to do so.

:D Al

You might not get it, but that will do wonders for her healing and self-esteem. Good for her. Nice work too.

Back
Top Bottom