• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

ENDED High Low No Detecting All Wed Game

I started into this hobby just a few months ago by buying a couple detectors and a pinpointer from DetectingMo. This forum has helped me with saving money by using the sponsor's and with great advice from the members. I've already made a few friends and plan to go to my first club meeting this weekend. Myself and my two boys share the detectors and pinpointer. This can slow us down alot especially in totlots where the targets can be found fast. I've been wanting to get another but I couldn't justify the expense at this time. I played Scubadetector's contest amazed someone would be that generous to donate 100 to a contest. I was also amazed on how much he pulled out of that hill! I didn't expect to win but played for the fun of seeing how much he had gotten. I quietly thought if by small chance I should win, this would go straight to getting another pinpointer. Then came the notification that I won! Yes, my wife is now seriously questioning my sanity. I was like a kid at Christmas. I have ordered a TRX from DetectingMo since he helped get my family started in this hobby by providing great prices and service.

I want to thank Scubadetector again for the contests he is putting on. You have helped make the time I spend with my family a little nicer due to your generosity. What an awesome way to have fun and promote the hobby.

I started into this hobby just a few months ago by buying a couple detectors and a pinpointer from DetectingMo. This forum has helped me with saving money by using the sponsor's and with great advice from the members. I've already made a few friends and plan to go to my first club meeting this weekend. Myself and my two boys share the detectors and pinpointer. This can slow us down alot especially in totlots where the targets can be found fast. I've been wanting to get another but I couldn't justify the expense at this time. I played Scubadetector's contest amazed someone would be that generous to donate 100 to a contest. I was also amazed on how much he pulled out of that hill! I didn't expect to win but played for the fun of seeing how much he had gotten. I quietly thought if by small chance I should win, this would go straight to getting another pinpointer. Then came the notification that I won! Yes, my wife is now seriously questioning my sanity. I was like a kid at Christmas. I have ordered a TRX from DetectingMo since he helped get my family started in this hobby by providing great prices and service.

I want to thank Scubadetector again for the contests he is putting on. You have helped make the time I spend with my family a little nicer due to your generosity. What an awesome way to have fun and promote the hobby.

Your response has made my day. It also reinforced my idea to keep having these contests to help others out who enjoy this hobby.

Thank you for letting us know what you decided to purchase and the story behind it.

Back
Top Bottom