ENDED guess the coin win a silver

well no one guessed exactly what the coin was but the date was spot on by a couple ill have to make a decision who takes the cake thanks everyone for playing

well no one guessed exactly what the coin was but the date was spot on by a couple ill have to make a decision who takes the cake thanks everyone for playing

What kind of a update was that!:laughing:
We want to know what the coin was!:?:
No exact winner I say you go by who had the year right that is closest to the denomination. Example: if it was a dime the guy that matched the year with a nickel would win over the guy that matched the year with a quarter.

Wait, this was posted last night- you had to sleep on this decision? :shock: Dude you are taking that way too seriously! Just post the answer lol!

Ya it ended last night but I was in no way shape or form to post anything here is the coin a 1979 quarter everyone had 4 guesses will look at the guesses and make a decision thanks

Attachments

• 20140628_083843-1 (1).jpg
    20140628_083843-1 (1).jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 403
guess #1
1987 US Quarter
1982 US Quarter
1965 US Quarter

Thanks for the contest!!!

Maxbet is the winner of a silver dime please send me your info also id like to add historyfinder was there when this coin was dug and revealed thank you everyone for your partcipation:cool:

Back
Top Bottom