ENDED <Clad Bucket Challenge>

I realized not everyone here has YouTube so i will be sending out a secondary prize for forum member who guessed closest! You're all winners in my eyes just for being in this great forum!

I realized not everyone here has YouTube so i will be sending out a secondary prize for forum member who guessed closest! You're all winners in my eyes just for being in this great forum!

And no... we will not be dumping clad on people's heads... for now! :p

Guess the amount of clad in this 5 Gal bucket to win! Watch the video for hints!

Ends Nov. 1 @ 12pm EST
1 Guess per person

Winner closest to amount gets a Minelab Dig Pouch, Nike Quarter, IH Penny, Wheat Pennies, and Silver!!!

Good Luck!

I am confused??!?
AceGVSU11 you are not the OP of this thread/contest??

Twin brother...I've seen them both...I think!

He's correct! Had the wrong name in my computer to log in... :p

The winner is Spede777 with a guess of $63.51!!!

The Grand Total in the bucket was $61.66

PM me your address for your prizes!!!

Thanks to everyone who played!!!

Attachments

• CAM01157.jpg
    CAM01157.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 159
What were the 2 clues ?

Nothing directly would have given you the answer unless you stopped the video and counted every coin on the table which was impossible to do... also just hearing that a lot of coins, mainly quarters had been spent throughout the year as well.

But I liked your reasoning in trying to figure them out by using the clock at the beginning... perhaps I will have to do something like that in my next contest that will actually take some brains to get the answer as opposed to just getting lucky and guessing!

Back
Top Bottom