5 pretty ladies

I C THE LITE

I normally detect with my 17 coil but decided to try the 11 inch standard coil because the noise. Boy am I glad I did. My two detecting buddies were running larger coils and came up with only 1 silver. Also found 4 wheaties.

Attachments

• IMG_1767.jpg
    IMG_1767.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 477
Awesome hunt buddy....telling you that smaller coil will sniff out them silvers your missing with the big coil and vice vesa!! Great one/two combo!!!

Nice job PJ!
Passing Randy now?
Passing? I think I have been ahead of him the hole year. He is not far behind with 65 and I fear he will go crazy at the end of the year like he did last year. He was hilarious today when I had 3 to his none. He kept telling me to leave. We have been hitting this new spot and I try not to go to a spot unless he can. I asked him if he wants to go tomorrow but he can't. The good guy that he is told me to go anyway. He is a great guy.

Awesome hunt buddy....telling you that smaller coil will sniff out them silvers your missing with the big coil and vice vesa!! Great one/two combo!!!

I agree Mike. I thought I would never take that large coil off. Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Killin it 👍
They are beutiful:)
Love the reports .
Having a great 2017 I see . Bet they sounded great jingling togeather on the walk back to the truck.
HH , Dew

Killin it 👍
They are beutiful:)
Love the reports .
Having a great 2017 I see . Bet they sounded great jingling togeather on the walk back to the truck.
HH , Dew

I always enjoy finding silver but it was very special since I had gone overroughly the same area the weekend before with my big coil. The icing on the cake was my detecting buddies giving me the business because they were having a bad day.

Nice job! I only managed to find one merc so far, it was the second silver coin I found. Only Rosies since then. To find 5 in one hunt is pretty dang impressive, congrats!

Thats quite an impressive silver to wheatie ratio. Ive dug dozens of wheaties in between a single silver

Superb!

Great job with 5 mercs! Great story about the cool too I enjoy reading that stuff!

Ew, those are guys!

Ha ha! That's what I used to think. "Mercury" dimes are actually Winged Liberty Head dimes, depicting the Lady Liberty with a wing thing on her head; not the mythical God, Mercury. So, those are "Pretty Ladies" indeed!

Here's a photo of a real "Merc":

Attachments

• Mercury_Semuncia_200BC.jpg
    Mercury_Semuncia_200BC.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 323
Back
Top Bottom