Been Painting to get me thru the winter!

goes4ever

Elite Member
I was big into art in high school then drifted away from it, wish I hadn't. My son started painting awhile back and asked me to join him. I did one posted on facebook and got a lot of positive feedback, even started selling them to people contacting me. Having a lot of fun and making some side cash as well. Just wanted to share some of my work I have done so far.....did a few artistic nudes as well, but will not post them due to family nature of the forum.:cool::cool:

Attachments

• 1st.jpg
    1st.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 417
  • 2nd.jpg
    2nd.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 426
  • 4th.jpg
    4th.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 432
  • 5th.jpg
    5th.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 511
  • 6th.jpg
    6th.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 427
  • 7th.jpg
    7th.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 515
  • 9th.jpg
    9th.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 425
nice work! there's no question that you have a ton of patience! :yes: as for myself, i can't even draw a crooked line, lol. :lol:

and i gotta ask: the one that you're holding, how long did that one take to do? :?:

Pete

nice work! there's no question that you have a ton of patience! :yes: as for myself, i can't even draw a crooked line, lol. :lol:

and i gotta ask: the one that you're holding, how long did that one take to do? :?:

Pete

ugh that was a painstaking long experience lol, lil over 20 hours!

Those are some really interesting paintings! I did the same thing (with no artistic ability though, alas) to get through the winter. I won't show mine, they're pretty unremarkable but sure enjoyed seeing yours!

thanks for the comments guys...today I am working on an abstract portrait of a young man for his mother, she lost him in December at 22 years old.

Back
Top Bottom