from the earth to your room?

bnyoungblood

I am new to smelting and forging i happened by this because im a geology major and am able to walk around and spot starlite or other minerals that might be great peices of jewlery but i wanted some advice from anyone who has been making jewelry like rings and necklaces to help me start off there is so much information on the internet about making the actual rings and then faceting it can be very difficult to say this would work best so if anyone has any suggestions on the simple ways i would really appreciate the feed back generally any information would be a world of help thank you all.

-ben

I am new to smelting and forging i happened by this because im a geology major and am able to walk around and spot starlite or other minerals that might be great peices of jewlery but i wanted some advice from anyone who has been making jewelry like rings and necklaces to help me start off there is so much information on the internet about making the actual rings and then faceting it can be very difficult to say this would work best so if anyone has any suggestions on the simple ways i would really appreciate the feed back generally any information would be a world of help thank you all.

-ben

say it again?

-ben

Sounds like you want to cut gem stones? That would be another forum I would think, slightly far away from metal detecting.. Someone else might have another/better answer for you...

Good luck and stick around..Welcome BTW...

<*)))>{

Last edited:
Congratulations on the longest sentence posted on this forum...ever.

What was the question?

Hey now, he is a geology major not an English major :D Just pokin fun at the run on sentence Ben. If you could chop it up a little and be more specific I bet there is someone in our vast group that can help you;)

i am new to smelting and forging i happened by this because im a geology major and am able to walk around and spot starlite or other minerals that might be great peices of jewlery but i wanted some advice from anyone who has been making jewelry like rings and necklaces to help me start off there is so much information on the internet about making the actual rings and then faceting it can be very difficult to say this would work best so if anyone has any suggestions on the simple ways i would really appreciate the feed back generally any information would be a world of help thank you all.

-ben

yes

Back
Top Bottom