5 pretty ladies

That is a pretty sight PJ! I cannot break 5 silver coins in a hunt,though I've done it 3 times. To get the second...cool. The third...alright! Fourth? I'm rolling! Number 5 is outta sight! What a day, you have a small record to break!:grin:

That is a pretty sight PJ! I cannot break 5 silver coins in a hunt,though I've done it 3 times. To get the second...cool. The third...alright! Fourth? I'm rolling! Number 5 is outta sight! What a day, you have a small record to break!:grin:
I got 7 earlier this year but 1 was a quarter, 1 was a war nickel and the others were merc's and rosies. R you guys real dry out west?

I got 7 earlier this year but 1 was a quarter, 1 was a war nickel and the others were merc's and rosies. R you guys real dry out west?

Our moisture level is pretty good most places but the coins sure have "dried up"! I'm just not seeking out potentially good new places like I should be which is my fault....it's amazing what can happen hunting a place that actually has coins in the ground!:lol: Congrats on a great hunt!

Silver

I normally detect with my 17 coil but decided to try the 11 inch standard coil because the noise. Boy am I glad I did. My two detecting buddies were running larger coils and came up with only 1 silver. Also found 4 wheaties.

Very nice to take home a pocket of silver
Happy Treasure Hunting
dennis

Back
Top Bottom