If I like spaghetti sauce and meat

over potatoes 10 times better than over noodles, does that mean I might be gluten intolerant?
I made a batch of sauce this week and put it over baked potatoes with butter and sour cream. Sometime I just put it on bread, like a sloppy Joe. I love pasta, but there are other things.

I love spaghetti but hate how you feel after ward I'm gonna try it on potatoes. Since I have up noodles of all sorts I never get that bloated feeling

Sent from my N9515 using Tapatalk
Ya just cut down on milk products or use 2 percent or lower I use 1 percent no bloating or gas

Any retired hunters in ionia county looking for a hunting buddy

OP, that's something I would give a try. One of those things you never know till you try it.
I like a good white vinegar poured over flacked caned salmon and then topped on a saltine. I've liked it since I was a kid. May dad always liked it and I would have some with him when I was little.

I call it poor mans h'orderves

I make a 6 cheese meat sauce for my spaghetti. I cook the noodles for one and my wife has noodles and I have sauce sammies. I VER VERY lightly toast my bread and butter one side VERY lightly and add a smudge of garlic spread and go to town!

My wife will do sauce sammies the next day because the sauce REALLY his good after it all melds together over night

Back
Top Bottom