Basic machine to a gold machine?

Nope!

Is it possible to take a basic machine like the ACE 350 (for example) and put a particular coil on it or adjust it to make it more of a gold nugget machine?

No. The two BEST VLF gold finders on the market today operate at 17.8kHz and 71.4kHz. If you are hunting gold nuggets with a VLF you need a Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq, a Whites GMT, or a Fisher Goldbug II.:cool:

No. The two BEST VLF gold finders on the market today operate at 17.8kHz and 71.4kHz. If you are hunting gold nuggets with a VLF you need a Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq, a Whites GMT, or a Fisher Goldbug II.:cool:

Xterra's can do this, but not Garretts.

The 705 Goldpack model comes with a 17kHz coil that would also fit the 305 and 505, for instance.

Thanks, I actually run the AT Pro which is 15 kHz so I am guessing that I would only be able to detect "picker" sized nuggets?

Just depends

Depends on soil mineralization - how conductive the ground is. A Garrett Ace 250 can find a gold nugget if it is large enough (1/4oz) and shallow enough (6"). The three machines I mentioned will find a bb at 8" :cool:

Back
Top Bottom