a good pinpointer at a good price??

beeeep

i read in a few places that a wall stud detector could be used as a PP what the heck before i even thought about it i went out and bought one for $30 but this thing doesn't detect metal it detects depth differences to find studs in walls how the heck could i use that for MDing??? anyways i'll be taking that back tomorow but does anyone know a good PP that isn't $70+ dollars???

i read in a few places that a wall stud detector could be used as a PP what the heck before i even thought about it i went out and bought one for $30 but this thing doesn't detect metal it detects depth differences to find studs in walls how the heck could i use that for MDing??? anyways i'll be taking that back tomorow but does anyone know a good PP that isn't $70+ dollars???

I would try E bay for a good used one, I picked up a nice on for a cheap price there. Most go high at retail stores..

When I started this hobby I thought I didn't need one but after digging a few parks I realized they were a must have item.

I would shop around, Kellyco has some nice items. I have never purchased anything form them but they are a good guide for whatyou should be looking for.

I would go with Ebay for your best deals. i didn't want to spend that much cash but after reading review after review i decided that if i went with the cheaper one i would eventually fork more cash out because it would suck. the cheapest on kellyco is $60 i think for the bounty hunter pin pointer. BH pin pointer doesn't get much reviews so i went with the garret pin pointer. the garret will run $95-$127.

thanks everyone. yes i already can see it is an important item. so far without one i've dug a few things out straight on and fast which was great but most of the time it's been too much digging and sifting. if i could locate things faster i could be more productive. i'll have to suck it up and find the best one for the best deal but spend more than i'm comfortable spending at the moment (i'm saving for late spring vacation so buying anything right now makes my stomach turn lol) but i will check ebay. thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom