Mega Clad Weekend!

NoxDude

Elite Member
Hey Guys..

Well, I went out this weekend to check out a new very small park. I was able to find $49.22 in clad (sat and sun) and a beautiful silver ring! I guess I am starting my year out right! LOL!:laughing:

atprodude

Attachments

• 20170312_181319.jpg
    20170312_181319.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 233
  • 20170312_181153.jpg
    20170312_181153.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
$49 in clad!!! Man you beat my record of what I thought was a great $12.57 in one day.....way to go man!

How much longer is that bank going to let you detect in the vault.
That ring sure is a beauty. Is it silver or white gold?
You are killing it again this year already. Nice job... KEN

Could be another great year for you!!:wow::shock:

Haha.. Well, I doubt I will have a 2016 season but I am off to a good start. Went to a small park a little ways from me. I really did not think it would produce like it did. It is amazing how much more productive when I do a checkerboard pattern. Saturday I found $28 and did a nice $22.15 on Sunday over the same area but only in the opposite direction. Most of the parks around here have been hunted out many times from me. Most of my focus is hunting schools but I am only able on weekends.

ATpro Dude

Yeah, that's crazy...way to go! :wow:

For some reason, I never count the face value but I think the most coins I ever found in one day was 42.

That's a gorgeous ring and a incredible amount of coins found in such a short period of time. Big Congrats!

beephead

That is just an unbelievable amount of clad, and that ring is beautiful, I'm still looking for my first real silver or gold ring. Congratzz!!!

Jason, Great find on the ring. Thats a nice one. Sweet haul of clad too for the weekend. We are in the middle of this blizzard with 2 feet of snow expected so im sure its gonna be late April before im able to get out to do any productive detecting. Keep at it man....HH !!

Back
Top Bottom