Club fundraiser XP DEUS raffle only 200 tickets will be sold

Palmettohunter

http://csrametaldetecting.webs.com

Our local club is raffling off a new XP Deus jan 1 2013 , tickets are $10 each or 3 for $25 for more info email [email protected] or visit our club website, we do take paypal!!! get yours before its too late.. only 80 tickets remain!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• xp update.jpg
    xp update.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 352
I got mine already! it would mean sooooo much to me if I win this thing! I was saving for a new detector for about 18 months and I was going to be getting the XP Deus, BUT, I just found out last week that my Pell Grant was not covering my books/supplies for this semester of college....sooooooo that was $450, and then my dog got sick! the damn dog is literally like my son, so he had to go to the vet and cost me $150! so there went basically my full fund =/ ah well though, school and my pup are loads more important, but at least I still have hope with this raffle! With me being disables I could only imagine how much of a difference this machine would make, I bet it would allow me to double my hunt times..

Good Luck Everyone!
-Rich

I bought a $100.00 worth, 12 tickets, never won anything in my life so that would leave it at 1 in 188 tickets sold. Better odds for anyone else..........LOL Maybe just maybe my luck will change....................:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom