gold detector

Justin E

I'm curious as to your thoughts on a gold detector. Right now I'm looking at the G2 and At Gold. Your thoughts?

I love my AT gold.I sold my GMT it was just way too noisey in northern CA gold country.
The gold bug is extremely sensitive to tiny gold but also is unstable or chatty sounding.The AT gold is sensitive to very small gold,waterproof,very stable in almost any situation(not saltwater) ,excellent at coin shooting/parks and tot lots this machine is a ring/jewelery grabber.I know I will take a beating from some forum members for this post.Please remember that I have used all of these machines and the AT gold best suits my hunting style and believe this machine is very underrated and it can do almost anything.

Put your ear to the wind and listen.....tesoro compadre hands down on land
minelab excal 2 on the beach.....one is 160 bucks the other 1300...both hunt out and destroy gold...if it's there it gonna be in your pouch...LOL

OK, let's see your gold!

I love my AT gold.I sold my GMT it was just way too noisey in northern CA gold country.
The gold bug is extremely sensitive to tiny gold but also is unstable or chatty sounding.The AT gold is sensitive to very small gold,waterproof,very stable in almost any situation(not saltwater) ,excellent at coin shooting/parks and tot lots this machine is a ring/jewelery grabber.I know I will take a beating from some forum members for this post.Please remember that I have used all of these machines and the AT gold best suits my hunting style and believe this machine is very underrated and it can do almost anything.

Lets see the gold you have found with the AT Gold. :cool: here is just siome I have found with the Tesoro Lobo Super Traq and Fisher Goldbug II..

Attachments

• gold006.jpg
    gold006.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 274
Maybe I am confused. Are we talking gold nuggets or are we talking gold jewelry? Two different animals in highly different soils. I apologize as I thought he meant gold nugget machines..

Ok, I should've been more specific. I'm looking for a prospecting detector, suitable for use in the southeast US.

Back
Top Bottom