The Big Hunt of 2013 will be in Ocean City NJ!

Paul in NJ

The East Coast Research and Discovery Association (ECRDA) would like to announce that early registration for its 2013 hunt is now open. "Four at the Shore" is scheduled for Saturday and Sunday -- May 18 & 19, 2013 -- in Ocean City NJ.

If you were at our "Third Time's a Charm" hunt last year, you know that hundreds of THers from around the country competed for a truckload of prizes. Your registration includes three adult hunts each day, a GOLD hunt on Saturday, and a buffet lunch both days.

Take advantage of early registration prices -- grab the form at http://ecrda.net/ today!

See you there,

Paul Havemann
ECRDA

The hunt last year was all right there was far to many people allowed multiple raffle tickets at the dinner and there was not enough people to help seed the beach before each hunt. Also the hunt schedule did no follow what was on the flyer. And people who were late to the hunts took there time getting there machine ready before the hunts.

While a significant part of the NJ shore area was badly damaged, the storm hit north of Ocean City, leaving the beach and the music pier undamaged. The hunt is definitely on!

The hunt last year was all right there was far to many people allowed multiple raffle tickets at the dinner and there was not enough people to help seed the beach before each hunt. Also the hunt schedule did no follow what was on the flyer. And people who were late to the hunts took there time getting there machine ready before the hunts.

(shrug) Well, every hunt has its good and not-so-good points. Can't really do much about those who come late. I know what you mean about seeding -- several volunteers had to drop out, leaving me to do a lot of it. That also affected the schedule. OTOH, we gave away a truckload of prizes, including high-end machines... including for the kids' hunt.

Hope to see you-all there!

(shrug) Well, every hunt has its good and not-so-good points. Can't really do much about those who come late. I know what you mean about seeding -- several volunteers had to drop out, leaving me to do a lot of it. That also affected the schedule. OTOH, we gave away a truckload of prizes, including high-end machines... including for the kids' hunt.

Hope to see you-all there!

Yes but I saw several people take tickets from the women from mine lab and then took out the tickets they were mailed

Back
Top Bottom