Hello everyone!

Jeep explorer

I am anew guy from San diego, a geologist . burt not mining . Engineering geology, I work on landslides and other construction related projects. I have never found a thing. I am buying anew jeep and going to idaho to to purchase it, then drive it back/ I thought well why not do a little fly fishing, then I thought I'll take my gold pan. Then I thought hey wait this is the 21 st century I will get a metal detector to help me. Then I realized there are way too many brands and levels and I need professional HELP! lol

so here I am. and since I love to explore I think this hobby would be really fun to link to my passion for exploration. Now I am going to post inthe metal detector area for some ideas about what I should get. so hello everyone:D

Welcome to one of the most helpful message board on the net.. you'll find a lot of knowledgeable and helpful people here, eager to help you along your way to a fun hobby of Metal Detecting!

Good luck!

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

Some of the things that will help members to know what detector to suggest are what budget range you want to stay within, if you will just be detecting on dry land or also in water, and what your main focus of finding will be, coins, relics, gold, ect.

:mder:_____:mder: _____:mder:_____:mder:

Hello from Western Australia! If you're after gold nuggets, Minelab has a great range of gold prospecting machines. They're not cheap, but they do pay themselves off after a while and if you get lucky!

Welcome from Salinas, CA The rules for fellow CA members here is quite reasonable: You send me 30% of all your finds (I accept paypal). Good luck !

Back
Top Bottom