I bought a deeptech vista sprite what are your opinions

juit

Elite Member
Ive been hunting for a silver sabre but they are getting a lil difficult to get them

what are your opinions on this lil detector?

have any tips using them?

anything will help

I also just bought a super six coil for it

Ive been hunting for a silver sabre but they are getting a lil difficult to get them

what are your opinions on this lil detector?

have any tips using them?

anything will help

I also just bought a super six coil for it

Made for the UK for, to Gary's specs and to resell as his own model. Since Gary went over to working for XP. No longer a Gary exclusive. If you like Tesoro beep and digs, the DeepTechs can easily convert you to them if you can get past the larger control box if your used to the umax size detectors. You'll probably see a better performance in the field using the Sprite over the Tesoro. Kind of like "Video killed the Radio star". http://www.garysdetecting.co.uk/Vista_sprite_information_page.htm By the way the Super 6 coil was my favorite when I had the Vista Gold.

I have the Vista Smart, and rate it higher than the XP Goldmaxx Power I had before.
I live and detect in Europe. On medieval and roman fields we dig everything above iron and there I always use my Vista Smart. It's a very powerfull machine, it goes deep and is fast.
The Sprite is basically a Smart that can recognize coke. It goes slightly less deep.

Back
Top Bottom