Question about non marked rings

Popsgoatee

Elite Member
I found a triple ring set today, rang up in the 33 range on my Nox. There are no markings at all, could this be sterling silver? Haven’t found anything like this except thee obvious silver.

On the first side for me I found an iPhone buried about 12” down in the sand, it had a life proof case on it, was dead but able to get it charged up back at the resort and by the pictures and timeline it was lost the day before, wasn’t password protected so able to get an email address and sent a note. The service on it had already been shut off. What can you really do with these if nobody claims them?

Thanks

😎

If it's not password protected, then check the last phone calls / text contacts, and call the last people using your own phone (or pay phone if you can find one). I've returned a couple that way. Otherwise, turn it in to the Boardwalk lost and found or State Park Ranger (at any State park).

R5

Oh... and congrats on the puzzle ring.

R5

My guess is you would be able to find the owner pretty easily, or maybe go through their contacts looking for one labeled ICE, In Case of Emergency, and call them and tell them you found the phone.

All ended well, the young lady got a new phone and when I called her number she was able to answer. She was thrilled that I found it and was on her way to the airport to head back home, she had over 22,000 pictures and 750 videos on it! I asked her what she will do with two phones and she said, probably better to have another one since the old one was getting full! 😂

Nice job on the return! The photos and videos can’t be replaced.

All ended well, the young lady got a new phone and when I called her number she was able to answer. She was thrilled that I found it and was on her way to the airport to head back home, she had over 22,000 pictures and 750 videos on it! I asked her what she will do with two phones and she said, probably better to have another one since the old one was getting full! 😂

WTG Ken!!:yes:

Did you post a pic of the ring set, which one member called a puzzle ring? I see no photos in original post. If it is an actual puzzle ring and was found in its “taken apart” state, you can learn how to put it together with help from a few YouTube videos. I sent my family some gold puzzle rings when I was stationed in Turkey in 1970. I now have my dad’s which fits me.
Jim

Nice return on the cell!

I too have found a 3 set 'puzzle' ring like that (I think its a ring that Jewish folks have), and although I never tested it, its gotta be silver. I also found a couple of silver rings around a high school that looked like plain silver art projects. There was another ring I found without marks and a setting thats gotta be silver. Its either very old, or another art class project.

Back
Top Bottom