So again I couldn't find a silver coin...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
...but another piece of very big sterling turned up today:cool: I was out with the Explorer II this time, digging in the woods...and these were the finds minus a bit of clad and modern scrap old lock, couple wheats, couple Canadians and a creepy porcelain head in a top hat :lol: a real cool key cleaned up beautifully and thankfully I didn't nail this with the shovel... sterling #3... heavy too, almost a ounce :D 2 hunts now with big sterling and no silver coins...guess I'll go for the hat trick next time out:laughing: That's all for this outing so thanks for looking, see you after the next...and Happy Hunting!

That’s a killer spoon!! You guys that hunt in the woods and find things other than beer cans and shotgun headstamps blow my mind!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's one of the Nicest Spoons I have seen posted !!

LOVE the Key !

I found almost the identical red Reflector thingy on my Property.. figured it was off of a piece of farm equipment.

When I saw your title I thought OMG the man is going to get demoted to Corporal if this keeps up.. nope.. not this time :grin:

Congrats, in my opinion was a Stellar Hunt El Capitan

Area 51 ?????

You been hunting on gubmint property?? LOL

Attachments

• AREA 51.JPG
    AREA 51.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 339
Naturally that’s a nice spoon congrats. But I’m really digging the key, that’s sweet!

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring

Back
Top Bottom