I’m convinced

Wow man that is a ton of finds!! Was that at a new place or from some old hunted ground? I love my ATPro but wouldn't mind adding a NOX to the arsenal. lol

Can you PM what kind of price I can expect or is that a no no?

Call Jeff at quality metal detectors. He is a sponsor on here

Wow man that is a ton of finds!! Was that at a new place or from some old hunted ground? I love my ATPro but wouldn't mind adding a NOX to the arsenal. lol

Can you PM what kind of price I can expect or is that a no no?

Call Jeff at Quality Metal detectors. The finds are from the southeast corner of lower Michigan to Houghton Michigan in the Upper Peninsula. I stopped at every rest stop along I-75 some parks some beaches a few curb strips. Stayed up for close to three days straight before finally crashing. Detected day and night non stop with the new toy. I was detecting beside the Mackinaw Bridge at 3 am.

457B6A40-C719-48EE-903C-3AA54B387229.jpg

F92F2D29-3080-410A-88C2-95DCD6F21B3B.jpgThis is the silver ring I dug out of my front yard last night at 10-11 inches. Not sure what the stone is though?

I was hoping to see a lot of fine gold chains and micro gold with the Nox.. Which would have me tempted, but..

So far I haven't seen anything my ATP wouldn't holler at..

Nox seems like a good deep seeking silver machine, but not entirely sold on it's gold ability yet..

That's a dime below..

<°)))>{

Attachments

• IMG_20180821_181816.jpg
    IMG_20180821_181816.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 163
I was hoping to see a lot of fine gold chains and micro gold with the Nox.. Which would have me tempted, but..

So far I haven't seen anything my ATP wouldn't holler at..

Nox seems like a good deep seeking silver machine, but not entirely sold on it's gold ability yet..

That's a dime below..

<°)))>{
Give me some time with it only had it since Friday night . I will find some still putting a scoop together

Does it change color depending on your mood? :laughing:

probably blue Topaz?
It should be a very happy bright color right now . Taking a break from detecting and wife and kids sitting out in front of my house in my boat catching jumbo perch and walleye with Mr Captain Morgan and Myself:D

Give me some time with it only had it since Friday night . I will find some still putting a scoop together

Good luck, it should do you well! Looks like a great machine..

Man, wish I could find float copper around here..

<°)))>{

It should be a very happy bright color right now . Taking a break from detecting and wife and kids sitting out in front of my house in my boat catching jumbo perch and walleye with Mr Captain Morgan and Myself:D

Good on ya! You have had quite a 72hrs..! Catch your breath, get a scoop, get into those sandflats while the water is a bit warm...I googled Earthed your AO...Yes...You got a lot of wading for Gold and Silver to be doing!

:laughing::laughing: I've gotta stop and pick up a tuxedo at the Goodwill Haberdashery...maybe a top hat and spats...I cant believe I'm jumping on board the NOX Express! Peer Group Pressure!

Especially after all the fun I've made of the 'Labbers all these years...But Hey, I cant argue with the results we are seeing from the Forum in Field! So Yeah...Me and da Yoop are Roadtripping to a Forum Sponsors and getting suited up! He did all the work and lined up the deal for us both! So very cool! All I gotta do is show up!

From what I hear I need to get a longer screwdriver too!

Well, I had no trouble getting the Wife to give the green light..I'ts been prob 5yrs since I got the AtPro...10 since I got the F70, and She's been happy with the combined performance! Shes never seen so much Gold in all her Life!

And ya see, they are filming the Confederate Gold show up here all Summer, and I know right where it is! I just cant get to it on account of the Black Sand! Told the Wife this NOX is the right tool for the job! She said, "Well go and get it you old Fool! What took you so long?":laughing:

Hey Mud…...did you get a screwdriver like this yet ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Muds_new_coinpopper.jpg

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Glad I wasn't the only one who thought of that :lol:

…..I had it in mind for a few days, couldn't resist that funny edit opportunity :lol:

I actually have a couple of them and was thinking when he comes up here I was going to give him one as a good laugh. :laughing:

:laughing::laughing: ...I cant believe I'm jumping on board the NOX Express!
Peer Group Pressure! Especially after all the fun I've made of the 'Labbers all these years...:laughing:

I actually have a couple of them and was thinking when he comes up here I was going to give him one as a good laugh. :laughing:

…...Mud will likely get a really good laugh, but then might actually use it to pop any really deep coins the Nox 800 finds :laughing:
Those Old Man trousers GKL put on me just scream "Minelabber"!:laughing::laughing:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Maybe FMDF and the whole detecting world can't believe it either ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Mud_Labber_Mag.jpg
(Minelab should send Mud a free hat for all the publicity :lol:)

Last edited:
um

iffen I had to drive 9 hours I would probably end up in the zoo called USA! Tinking 9 hours in the air gets me there....the mecca of the hobby UK.

Glad to here that you bouys are one with your machines. Can one get a free hat from the company iffen youz buy a machine?

Back
Top Bottom