A first, and it's all Gucci......

Vermonster

Elite Member
Hit the beach this past weekend for a quick hunt, haven't been in a while. Never tried the wet sand at this beach, and only hit it for the dry sand once. It was low tide, and it's almost 100 yards of maybe shin deep water, so lots of waders and figured I might be able to find something. Ended up with only 1 wet sand target, maybe 5 minutes in, and it was a first for me. A pair of sunglasses that had been knocked off some gals head. Great shape, and I pulled them up, and saw the Gucci on the side....... Very nice...... :D

But, after a tiny part of the black peeling off, I researched how to tell genuine Gucci glasses, and it's supposed to have serial #, Model #, etc., stamped inside both temples. Well, this had nothing on one side, and a half hearted attempt at a serial number halfway down the ear stem on the other side, which produced no results. So, they're unfortunately FAKES...... :(...... Bummer. Well, they looked good on me as I wore them around for the next 2 hours, even if they were ladies glasses....... :lol:

Fun hunt, finished with a couple bucks in the dry sand, a million tent stakes as usual, and a fun day all around. Going to get out for a couple hours tomorrow too, so hopefully score a little better......

Attachments

• Gucci.jpg
    Gucci.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 302
I hit the last pair of Gucci that I found with my scoop and they looked like they'd been in the water a long time and a lens was missing :( Yours at least look wearable :)

Attachments

• gucci.jpg
    gucci.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 269
Back
Top Bottom