Went to Cape Cod on Sunday

Casper

Tried hitting an ocean beach I usually do good at - someone went there recently - place was pretty clean - went to Bay side and found my 1st gold on that side of the Cape - I had been 0 for 4 in the past for Bay side beaches as far as gold goes. Silver was a nice bonus.

Attachments

• aug27.JPG
    aug27.JPG
    147.4 KB · Views: 351
  • DSC00191.JPG
    DSC00191.JPG
    125.6 KB · Views: 285
Nice gold Casper... I'm heading up there this Friday for a few days going to try my luck in the water some ;) I'm thinking of going to the beach in a little while seeing how I can't work because its raining again... Haven't seen the sun since Friday :(

digging was easy there tim - my gal usually just sits in the sun when i do the water - no sun and no water here - mostly wet sand hunting - most of the readings were one scoop down - I would scoop and dump and check - most of the time it was in the wet sand i dumped - my gal had fun fingering thru to find the items.

- It was fun with the big silver ring - when i got reading it was loud and when i notched it read high tone and loud - i said " big gold ring, big gold ring" - when she found it she got excited and said" it is a ring ! Oh my God!" , but as she wiped it off I could tell it looked like silver than gold - still a nice ring though - it's a Celtic knot design.

That's cool, one scoop digging is always good. Having a helper is even better.

Nice digs Casper. How much you want for that Radio Shack battery?

Back
Top Bottom