Sweet merciful $!”@!#*

Swinglow

Elite Member
Forum Supporter
Yep, that’s pretty much what I said when I dumped it out of the scoop today. No markings but held 18k acid no problem and 22kt dissolved it very slowly. I’m guessing it’s in between the two somewhere. 17 stones that test good on my crappy tester. I’m going to have it looked at by my jeweler friend. And Felix, IT FITS!
I also scored a stainless spoon ring, silver ring and 2 silver earrings.
e3815d9c701d0610fe03dababbafe214.jpg

11be5258bf9ea45697a02d64fa720942.jpg

f1faa134ffc0f262602b97d37af56837.jpg

ea776a20b4140732e9c3af4297f4ef0c.jpg

ab54480952a993ac37d663f4e3a66e4b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that is a stunner! Well done! Its one of those you put on your finger a week several times a day, before it finds a jewelry box. Not that i have done it. But you know what i mean:lol:

:dingding: It doesn't get to fit much better than that! :wow: It looks like the ring in the back is split. I wonder how many coils went over it and it went undug because they thought it might not have sounded good. Beautiful score!!

:dingding: It doesn't get to fit much better than that! :wow: It looks like the ring in the back is split. I wonder how many coils went over it and it went undug because they thought it might not have sounded good. Beautiful score!!

I was thinking pull tab when I dug it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again George congrats that's a sick ring gotta be,a,custom job what,a,score,hope jewler has some good news, cant wait to hear what they say

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Very nice George... I showed it to Sandcrab last night and we talked about it and other recent finds we both thought it was custom made for someone.. its good your wife doesn't like yellow gold...

Craig yet another Nox find.

Earl... I have mastered my Excal it finds everything I want it to find.. I am a good hunter... good hunters usually go out and find good things... I don't need a shiny new object to help me find anything.. my Excal is all I need... if by chance I was to purchase another detector it will be the Whites Beach Hunter TDI.

You seem to think that a new detector will help you or a new coil... look at everything you own... what has it done for you?

All I read is excuse after excuse when you aren't finding anything.

When I go to the beach.. I go to hunt.. my dog stays at home... learn...

Thats a cool looking ring, I'm curious to hear what the jeweler has to say

Back
Top Bottom