A little love from the wet sand

dirtydog

Forum Supporter
I don't post pictures often. But I have had this one for a few months now. No one has claimed it and so to the treasure box it goes. It was a shock after beating the wet sand and out in the surf for hours only to come up empty handed. Then I checked a old hot spot I hadn't been to in some time. It is a large street drain that flows onto the beach that cuts a ditch in the surf after a storm. I was lucky this day was a vey low tide and I caught it just where the tide was at it's lowest. 10K and a beautiful diamond made me want to shout, but I stayed calm. I lied! nobody else was around so I did it right.

Attachments

• 10k.jpg
    10k.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 562
  • 10k (3).jpg
    10k (3).jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 489
Last edited:
That is fantastic and Gorgeous!!

Thanks for looking it was a good surprise.

awesome !

Thanks Mex

How big is that freaking stone? It looks great!!!

BCD

I'm not sure the size of the stones. They are in the Safe deposit box for now. Thanks for the kind words.

Some nice Fireworks!! :bowdown:

Made me go bang OBN. I'm glad nobody else was around. I just about had to change my clothes.:lol:

Thanks Mr. Larry. It was a long hot day swinging the 17" coil that paid off
Yeah that last ring recovery Barb made I held off putting the 17" back on. My backs been hurting worse lately. Glad she found it without me. Think I was taking a nap around then.:lol:

Man that's a hart stopper. Defibrillator moment for sure. Bid the water turn yellow when spotted the ring in the scoop? Super find.

:dingding: That's a beauty! If I found that one wife would've claimed it for sure.

Yeah that last ring recovery Barb made I held off putting the 17" back on. My backs been hurting worse lately. Glad she found it without me. Think I was taking a nap around then.:lol:

Larry I use a high quality AR15 STRAP HOOKED TO MY 3030. I haven't bad a problem with my back since.

Man that's a hart stopper. Defibrillator moment for sure. Bid the water turn yellow when spotted the ring in the scoop? Super find.

That'a fact. I was glad No one else was around. It would have been embarrassing. :lol:

:dingding: That's a beauty! If I found that one wife would've claimed it for sure.

Mine claimed it and she can have it. You know what they say, what's hers is hers and what's mine is hers to.

Hey.....I lost that ring....LOL

Thanks for letting me know. Now I want have to try to find the person that want get it back. What am I saying. I should be ashamed. I'll mail it to you.oh that's right I lost your address. :lol: Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
lol

Dirty Dog, well i hope at least you got the honeymoon treatment all over again - for giving up that sweet ice :p , that was a nice one, happy hunting Earl

Back
Top Bottom