I don't like that I have to post 100 times for WTB

Status
Not open for further replies.

BADBAJA

At
Now

Just for WTB. Oh well 100 here I come I guess. This is a great forum and laid out the best I must say. Spend 99% of online times on vehicle forums. Lol. Thanks again.

Blame your peers :lol:

The number of posts is not arbitrary, it was voted on by the members of the forums. Nice to know who you're dealing with :yes:

I find it strange?

I can see 100 posts for selling items. But if someone wants to buy an Item The seller isn't shipping the Item until they get Paid? That's why I find requiring 100 post to buy something Strange??? GL & HH Pat

I can see 100 posts for selling items. But if someone wants to buy an Item The seller isn't shipping the Item until they get Paid? That's why I find requiring 100 post to buy something Strange??? GL & HH Pat

I would agree. I don't have a ton of time to spend posting, so I try to only post stuff that is significant (not easy for me to do, BTW! :D ). So I guess my question is: would there be a process to seek a change to the rules? Or is that spelled out in the rules and I missed it? Thanks everyone.

Ok, so if I want to post that I want to buy something I have to post 100 times first? ....not that I want to buy anything :)

That's not completely accurate... it has to be 100 significant posts. Not sure if significant is defined for this forum, so it is likely quite arbitrary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom