Nokta - Makro Simplex detector (video)

Thanks TNSS. Wow sounds like a great price on what will probably be a a solid easy to use waterproof detector. If they had Garrets marketing and even without it, this could be as big as the nox as far as deal changers. Makes me think about Tesoro staying in biz, maybe drop all models except the mohave and vaquero. Start selling them for srp of $169 and $269. And as another member poted today that Whites just raised the price on the treasuremaster to $399!???? Btw the simplex looks like a nox too.

i Wanted to edit and change what I thought this machine would be like..The more I watch the video and hear what it offers the more I think it could very well fill a void on the cheaper side of waterproof machines.
The 11 inch round DD coil should make it as deep as most mid priced machines and being able to hose it off would be cool after a muddy hunt.Im wondering about the headphones and if they’re wired or wireless? And the weight,it seems like it would be light and the rods seem to fold in like the deus,that in itself is nice.Not sure why Minelab didn’t incorporate that feature in the nox,makes transporting great and draws less attention to the machine in public when carrying it to the place your going to detect.
We will see what it brings to the table,thanks for posting the video tnsharpshooter

Last edited:
She mentioned that the Simplex will have wireless built in. I would be amazed if the $249 model came with wireless headphones.

She's not kidding that there would be no competition for "bang for the buck" features at that price. Thanks TNSS for the video posting.

Nokta /Makro have not taken that long to become one of the world leaders in ground imaging equipment_

Setting the standards in not only unmatched performance but the many features that come with SimplEX for an unbelievable price_

H3ll, it wasn't all that long ago you couldn't get a free arm strap from some manufacturers and now, WoW

Thanks to both Nokta Makro_May it long continue

She mentioned that the Simplex will have wireless built in. I would be amazed if the $249 model came with wireless headphones.

She's not kidding that there would be no competition for "bang for the buck" features at that price. Thanks TNSS for the video posting.

You are welcome.

Thanks for the info David! Keep us posted on any updates. This machine has peaked my interest....

Back
Top Bottom