Not very big-but

melbajoe

Forum Supporter
Went to a beach I haven't been to before,ready to do some water hunting. The waves were driving me crazy and I couldn't find 1 target let alone a good target. The towel line was filling up so I worked way up in the dry. Found this little guy also. The ring isn't marked but it feels pretty good. I'll test it next week at home. If it's real it will be my first Florida gold😀! Thanks for looking, HH, Joe

Attachments

• IMG_1356.jpg
    IMG_1356.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 418
  • IMG_1357.jpg
    IMG_1357.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 418
:dingding: It may not be big but it carries a beautiful punch!

I hate to be the contrarian, but it does not look right to me. Hope I'm wrong!

i agree with aquaman,:agreed:its very skinny and sides are flat looks like the center ring of a set. found both rings of a set couple year ago turn out to be 925. go back and check they come off together.:digginahole: heading down to ft. Myers in jan. congrats Joe good looking ring:cool:

Awesome souvenir! Thinking I need an action figure or toy as a good luck charm. Seems everyone that has one always fills it with rings, lol😀

Two almost alike

Great find! It reminds me of one I found last summer almost like it. I haven't had mine tested yet either, but they both sure look good!

Attachments

• DSC02124.jpg
    DSC02124.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 270
Oh man... seeing one of those wedding bands would have had me salivating looking for the main ring. Great find! It looks like nice gold, and the stones sure do look like diamonds.

Back
Top Bottom