Saving a life while detecting

Good job Romy! I saved a bird (Gerbe to be exact) last year from the beach that was covered in oil, drove it to the Sand Pedro bird rescue where they cleaned him up.

Is that a honda element? I recognize those folded up back seats.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Good Job Romy! I nearly saved a bird about about a month ago...I pulled right over but was just too late to help the poor thing...

If I had the gift like John Coffy on 'The Green Mile' I could have revived the poor thing like he did Mr Jingles......but it was right before lunch, and it was oh so fresh!:laughing:
Mud

Attachments

• turkey.jpg
    turkey.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 289
  • turkey1.jpg
    turkey1.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 287
  • turkey2.jpg
    turkey2.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 283
  • turkey5.jpg
    turkey5.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 295
Good video! Love the bird save, poor thing. Peace out!
Thanks But Sad Huh Kapidr =( but hey maybe now the birds wont poop on me hahahhaah :laughing: ;)
Nice work helping the sea gull. Great video.
Thanks Bud . a life is a life in my eyes from the bugs to the to people its all life ;)

Nice Save!
;)
Good job Romy! I saved a bird (Gerbe to be exact) last year from the beach that was covered in oil, drove it to the Sand Pedro bird rescue where they cleaned him up.
Now thats a step above thats freaking awesome Dave :D your the man ;)
:yes: ;)
You're a good man Romy- congrats on the save! :yes:
Thanks George :yes: :D

Is that a honda element? I recognize those folded up back seats.

Yeah you nailed it , i love the honda element for detecting and fishing its like the best car for that . :D

Good Job Romy! I nearly saved a bird about about a month ago...I pulled right over but was just too late to help the poor thing...

If I had the gift like John Coffy on 'The Green Mile' I could have revived the poor thing like he did Mr Jingles......but it was right before lunch, and it was oh so fresh!:laughing:
Mud
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :lol: :yes: That was the best lol may he rest in peace :lol::laughing:

The element is definately a sweet digging/hunting/fishing mobile. Just wish it had some torque but thats honda for you. People make fun of mine until they see all the stuff i can fit inside it. Is that a sunroof in the back of yours?? Never knew they had that option.

Thanks for saving the bird.
;) Always but that kid was the real Hero :D
The element is definately a sweet digging/hunting/fishing mobile. Just wish it had some torque but thats honda for you. People make fun of mine until they see all the stuff i can fit inside it. Is that a sunroof in the back of yours?? Never knew they had that option.

Yeah it being a 4cyl is a pain, dam honda v tech hahahahah :laughing:
but it does ok , hills are a B!+ch but yeah the ones with the moon roof
are AWD ;) they are a bit rarer but a must for me as i like to go off trail ,
i just took it to the snow and last weekend and there was black ice on the road every where and she did fine with no chains ;) :D :yes: dont let anyone make fun of your honda mine has 190,000 miles and still goes strong :yes: :cool:

Mud

bwahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahah OMG John I'm about to piss myself laughing at those pics :laughing::laughing::laughing:

;) Always but that kid was the real Hero :D

Yeah it being a 4cyl is a pain, dam honda v tech hahahahah :laughing:
but it does ok , hills are a B!+ch but yeah the ones with the moon roof
are AWD ;) they are a bit rarer but a must for me as i like to go off trail ,
i just took it to the snow and last weekend and there was black ice on the road every where and she did fine with no chains ;) :D :yes: dont let anyone make fun of your honda mine has 190,000 miles and still goes strong :yes: :cool:

I was doing some AWD snow drifting in mine over the weekend. Just hit 80k. I went from a modded 6spd Turbo Audi to an automatic 4 cylinder box. Couldnt' fit a surf casting rod in the audi though :laughing:

Thanks for saving the bird.
;) anytime and every time :D
I was doing some AWD snow drifting in mine over the weekend. Just hit 80k. I went from a modded 6spd Turbo Audi to an automatic 4 cylinder box. Couldnt' fit a surf casting rod in the audi though :laughing:
ya surf casting rods are a bit big for my car too, i can fit em but just barley :D

You are a good man Romy congrats on the save.
:cool: Thanks dirtydog :D poor guy , just sad how often that happens im sure :no: just glad that little boy was THE MAN and spotted it :yes:

Great Video and Great save on the Seagull.

Thanks LIBear I've really gotten better at my editing skills over the last few months and really enjoy making them . Thanks for watching GL&HH

Back
Top Bottom