Just another danger on the beach to watch out for

:laughing: :laughing: The funniest part for me was when he rolled over the log , and found a small stick , and he said the log had a child . :laughing: Thats when I splattered the puter screen .

That's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. The guy in the next cubicle thinks I'm insane. I told him, "Don't fall asleep". ROFLMAO

Kap, I am sure when you & Larry hunt, it's like a comedy show hunt & the seagulls swarm howboutit , that was funny, Earl

:laughing:

What is really bad is when the tourists and locals show up near your grid search area at the popular beaches and start throwing bread or chips up in the air for the seagulls. Next thing you know there's a hundred of them flying around your head dive bombing you with gull poop!:no:

:lol::laughing:Way to funny:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Glad you liked it :)

Just ware one of those head bonets, or a Mike Phelps swim cap howboutit :lol:

Do they make a pink one? :laughing:

That's pretty funny and cute, but the NFL bad lip reading ones are way funnier 😂😂😂😂😂

https://youtu.be/OTRmyXX6ipU

YES!!! Love football but don't really watch it much except for the big games. Watched the Dallas VS Giants game the other day, that was good!! I have seen some of the football lip reading ones they are hilarious! In fact I have some time before low tide today so I think I'll go watch one or two :)

Whats a little gull poop when you are out there digging gold and silver. The poop will wash off. Of course gold shows up so infrequently that I think my scoop is defective. Got to blame something. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom