are some posts on other members threads deleted if worded too strongly?

We don't sacrifice anything here... if a thread starts getting too many complaints it will be shut down...

Sorry if you took my "sacrificial" remark the wrong way. I did not mean that you are intentionally sacrificing anything. I have nothing but the utmost respect for the mods and administrator. :grin:

It's all a buddy syestem. If you don't kiss the mods then your automatically a target. Doesn't bother me 1 bit when they lock my threads r delete. Just shows how unprofessional they are. Favortism is everywhere tho. Had a boss that did the Favortism thing and now he has no job and I still have my lead job. Things like what's going on in this forum will take care of itself within time. Mods please don't take this in any of the wrong way. Just being real. and I very much enjoy this forum btw and it's not really in that bad of shape compared to others. I mean the mods r owners at least keeps the spam in check and that's worth every penny I donate to this site and then some . HH
I don't agree with your thinking about the mods. I have more than once received a not so nice pm from the mods over the years and of course it made me upset at the time but after re-reading my post/posts that they thought that were not in good taste for one reason or another I could see where they were coming from. Sometimes we say/write things that we shouldn't and we need to be reminded. The mods are not owners and don't get paid, they put alot of time in doing what they do. As far as I can see they don't show any favoritism.

dont waste your time like he said on the permission thread he stepped in and has it handled...:laughing:

Do you want to be friends? Even if we don't agree on an issue let's make a deal. You don't cut me down and I don't cut you down.:grin:

halloween-costumes-energizer-bunny.jpg

I use these batteries for my MD. They work great and keep going on and on and on

Do you want to be friends? Even if we don't agree on an issue let's make a deal. You don't cut me down and I don't cut you down.:grin:

how do you not see my issue with you isnt that we dont agree on something.. its things you say that makee absolutely no sense and dont help anybody, many threads started and posts posted that nobody could understand or if they did understand what youre saying theyre still confused with why youre even saying what youre saying.. If there is one person that read your post on this thread and said to themselves "hmm that makes sense he might be on to something" then im wrong and ill gladly apologize

how do you not see my issue with you isnt that we dont agree on something.. its things you say that makee absolutely no sense and dont help anybody, many threads started and posts posted that nobody could understand or if they did understand what youre saying theyre still confused with why youre even saying what youre saying.. If there is one person that read your post on this thread and said to themselves "hmm that makes sense he might be on to something" then im wrong and ill gladly apologize

Did you understand this-Do you want to be friends? Even if we don't agree on an issue let's make a deal. You don't cut me down and I don't cut you down.

Back
Top Bottom