• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Whites Coinmaster Pro?

ProPointer

Elite Member
Hello everyone, I'm trying to decide on a new detector. I was looking at the Prizim series but noticed they dropped the Whites Prizm III, and therefore took that out of the list, on the other hand I was looking at the Whites Coinmaster Pro.

I was going to compare detectors on KellyCo's website, but they dont sell the Coinmaster, let alone the Prizm series.

Can anyone tell me about this detector? Does it match the Whites Prizm III? Any info such as Does it get good depth?
coinmasterpro.jpg

Hey MI.....The regular Coinmaster is the Prizm III without the armstrap and shaft camlock....The Pro is the Prizm IV with out the same.....Both a different color as you can see, not black anymore...

We also sell the Prizim but due to Whites policies we can only sell it in our showroom.

Give us a call and we will be glad to answer any question that you have.

1-888-KELLYCO (1-888-535-5926)

I will aslo see what I can do about getting the Prizim Series added to the Comparison chart.

Thanks,
Dan

You know I called Kellyco about getting a Coinmaster Pro from the Fla store. I have a friend who lives in Orlando so he was ready to pick it up and send it to me. All I got was big run-around long holds while the Kellyco tried to see if they carried the CM and at what price. I guess they called the store and was told they were tooooo busy to help. :mad:I was told someone would call me back. No one ever did. My local dealer sold it to me for $245.00 dollars.

You know I called Kellyco about getting a Coinmaster Pro from the Fla store. I have a friend who lives in Orlando so he was ready to pick it up and send it to me. All I got was big run-around long holds while the Kellyco tried to see if they carried the CM and at what price. I guess they called the store and was told they were tooooo busy to help. :mad:I was told someone would call me back. No one ever did. My local dealer sold it to me for $245.00 dollars.

Sorry about that... We are in the middle of changing things in our call center so that the long holds and other issue will not be a problem in the future. Glad you got the machine you were looking for and know that we are addressing the issues as of late and this will get better for our customer very soon.

Thanks,
Dan

Back
Top Bottom