• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Fairfax County

teamroperhdr

Hello all, new to the sport and the website. Looking for some help on where to go here in the middle of Fairfax County VA. I know the parks are off limits, and need to find someone to show me some tricks of the trade or give me some ideas of where I can go around here. Thanks for the help everyone, can't wait to start posting pics of some finds!!

Troy

Replied to your private note...definitely get out and show you some stuff. I don't know everything, only been doing this about 5 years myself. We can do a little research and find a few spots to hit.

Well I think I heard that Fairfax is one of the richest counties in the US. Seriously...... I would try the tot lots, baseball fields, and anywhere where people congregate for jewelry and clad. Fairfax is also next to some of the most historical civil war areas too......I would try to hit any forests! Just a different method to try. Watch out for poison ivy!

Looking for a detecting partner near Fairfax

I'm ready to go, just never detected in the northern VA area. I'd very much appreciate advice on where to go, where you can't go, and best of all, I'd like to link up with hunting buddies. Let me know!

Back
Top Bottom