Just ordered...

xlogit3k

Elite Member
A ProPointer and a 5x10 DD 18.75 KHZ coil!!! I cannot wait to get them this week and try them next weekend!!!! I hope the ProPointer and coil are all I'm expecting them to be. We sold our old detector and with that money we got this stuff. Good Deal

A wise decision.the propointer will always serve you well and the coil also but try out the pinpoint before you go hunt as it is not the same to pinpoint as a concentric coil,HH.

You'll probably find that your PP on your new coil is a bit forward of the center. Take a few minutes to get used to it.......

Dusty

You'll love it

I decided to keep my #505 as a backup..but let me say..that propointer is the best tool you could ever want to help with those finds..it's a game changer.

I decided to keep my #505 as a backup..but let me say..that propointer is the best tool you could ever want to help with those finds..it's a game changer.

Well that is what I'm hoping, I spend too much time looking for the find and not enough time searching.

... I spend too much time looking for the find and not enough time searching.

The PP will fix that equation for ya :thumbsup:

I'm thinking of selling my second BH505 since my son is not interested in going MD'g anymore. Oh the life of a teenager.

I thought you needed waterproof? :?:

Yeah, I figured I would just slap the stock coil on if I decided to go into the water. I have heard a lot of good things about the 5x10 HF coil and the stock 7.5khz 9" hits on gold just fine if I ever decide to go in the water. I might eventually get more coils after I find more.

Back
Top Bottom