win a shaft competition. Any interest?

Steve

Forum Supporter
Anyone interested? Attached a few pictures of a potential prize. Have Whites, Fisher, Minelab, Garrett, Tesoro.
They are designed for ultimate light weight and designed to be the thinnest possible diameter for water hunting and/or land hunting.
Hip mount shafts, behind the elbow, diving. Shafts for s-shaft stock, shafts for detectors with screens (see the atx/atpro). All come with a few sets of washers.
As of right now none of these are for sale. NOT FOR SALE This will be a competion for this website only.

I will hold a competition if the interest is there. :grin:

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 281
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 285
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 292
Last edited:
I have a 2nd Excal Sword that could use a nice over/under straight shaft...a contest sounds like a great idea!

over under not really practical with the shaft diameter. It is possible but would require going around the shaft like a clamp instead of.through it. Would need more rnd than I'm taking on

over under not really practical with the shaft diameter. It is possible but would require going around the shaft like a clamp instead of.through it. Would need more rnd than I'm taking on

A behind the elbow style shaft would work just fine as long as the pod mount holes were spaced to fit the Sword.

few more photos

I've made shafts that will for the most part work for any detector. IF you look at the SS shaft. The middle and lower shaft will fit onto a dfx, atpro, etc etc
5.jpg
6.jpg
12.jpg
The ATX had to lose the shell.
This shaft is a little special. The upper shaft is regular size. But for the lower shaft can accept the skinny lower rod OR the stock lower rod.
9.jpg Its a universal shaft. It will accept all stock lower rods. And of course every shaft fits into a suitcase.
Making just a regular CF shaft is boring and done many times by many people

THESE ARE NOT FOR SALE.
It's not exactly rocket science ;) Consider it a contribution to the detecting community. These shafts slice through the water. Some older hunters or people with medical conditions would really like them. Major manufactures please take note.

As

Long as you give your word that it doesn't drag on & on :impatient::foottap::frustrated::police: like a Scuba contest :laughing: Nice shaft's Steve congrats , Earl PS Scuba please forgive me i couldn't resist :D

Long as you give your word that it doesn't drag on & on :impatient::foottap::frustrated::police: like a Scuba contest :laughing: Nice shaft's Steve congrats , Earl PS Scuba please forgive me i couldn't resist :D

I don't understand Earl. You expect a contest with a prize worth over 300.00 to end fast?

Steve is giving a prize worth over 150.00 at least. WHY would ANYBODY shell out that kind of money to have a fast contest?

Why don't you hand out a few hundred dollars to someone on here in a fast contest and just watch your money dissapear?

Back
Top Bottom