BIG HONKING GOLD @ The Honey Hole!!!!

Procali

Elite Member
Good Day Treasure Seekers! After receiving some top secret intel from a friend and fellow treasure seeker a couple of weeks ago i cancelled everything and headed to the X and it was a beautifull thing once i steped into the water , all of a sudden there it was : beautifull clay and rocks waiting for my coil, and was at it till my body was tired and the tide wanted me out a there. managed some nice oldies and 6 rings. 2 gold, 2 silver , 2 junkers, a great find was a sterling silver military chicken i think from the ww2 days a thing of beauty, a loner war nickel and a 1927 buffalo, silver coins elude me this year , was sure i would score a half so i was extracting every screaming signal that took forever in the rocks and clay only to reveal another old lead fishing weight. one of the gold rings even though it sounded good , felt heavy looked custom no hallmarks i just threw it in the finds pouch and boy oh boy turned out to be a beautty of a honking 14.6 18k white gold custom ring, gotta love those kind of surprises.
other gold ring was a FG 14k @ 4.4 gr.

Attachments

• MAR2.jpg
    MAR2.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 745
  • 20170402_175609~2.jpg
    20170402_175609~2.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 690
:dingding: Congrats on a great hunt and a honker ORO!!!

That's a nice ring!
Folded inside out :shock::wow:

Hope your luck continues!

Good Day Treasure Seekers! After receiving some top secret intel from a friend and fellow treasure seeker a couple of weeks ago i cancelled everything and headed to the X and it was a beautifull thing once i steped into the water , all of a sudden there it was : beautifull clay and rocks waiting for my coil, and was at it till my body was tired and the tide wanted me out a there. managed some nice oldies and 6 rings. 2 gold, 2 silver , 2 junkers, a great find was a sterling silver military chicken i think from the ww2 days a thing of beauty, a loner war nickel and a 1927 buffalo, silver coins elude me this year , was sure i would score a half so i was extracting every screaming signal that took forever in the rocks and clay only to reveal another old lead fishing weight. one of the gold rings even though it sounded good , felt heavy looked custom no hallmarks i just threw it in the finds pouch and boy oh boy turned out to be a beautty of a honking 14.6 18k white gold custom ring, gotta love those kind of surprises.
other gold ring was a FG 14k @ 4.4 gr.

That's a good day! 14 grams of 14K is awesome! Plus you got ring #2!!!

One day I hope to be able to post something like this. Well done!

Back
Top Bottom