Upgrade from Ace 350 to AT PRO?

joecatch

I just bought my first MD, an ACE 350, last month and have taken it out a few times so far (would have been more but the weather here has been really bad). I like the 350 and I have found a few dollars in clad, some pennies and a nickel. But I have been watching some videos on YouTube on the Garrett AT Pro and it looks like it would be much easier to identify what I am finding and maybe help me find my first silver and gold. (I went to my local highschool and it was trash city, so much so that I quite and went home after digging up my third crushed aluminmum can.)

Am I crazy for wanting to upgrade? My real question is I can't afford both MDs, I would need to sell my 350 to get the AT Pro. Would it be worth wild to see if a dealer would take my 350 in trade or try to sell on ebay or cragslist first? Do the vendors here take trade-ins?

JC

I just bought my first MD, an ACE 350, last month and have taken it out a few times so far (would have been more but the weather here has been really bad). I like the 350 and I have found a few dollars in clad, some pennies and a nickel. But I have been watching some videos on YouTube on the Garrett AT Pro and it looks like it would be much easier to identify what I am finding and maybe help me find my first silver and gold. (I went to my local highschool and it was trash city, so much so that I quite and went home after digging up my third crushed aluminmum can.)

Am I crazy for wanting to upgrade? My real question is I can't afford both MDs, I would need to sell my 350 to get the AT Pro. Would it be worth wild to see if a dealer would take my 350 in trade or try to sell on ebay or cragslist first? Do the vendors here take trade-ins?

JC

Hey Joe!
Let me get that answer for you. I remember when you bought it.

Back
Top Bottom