A friendly warning................

TNkayaker

all set for my trip to some FL gulf coast beaches next month. Check out the shirt I bought this weekend:laughing: Dang it, sorry it's sideways

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    151.2 KB · Views: 779
Last edited by a moderator:
Usually I spend some time on beaches from Sarasota down to Venice or so. In all honestly I probably will never wear the shirt, I prefer to be discreet and blend in as much as possible. But I couldn't resist buying it:yes:

Usually I spend some time on beaches from Sarasota down to Venice or so. In all honestly I probably will never wear the shirt, I prefer to be discreet and blend in as much as possible. But I couldn't resist buying it:yes:

I try to blend in also but the women just seem to flock around me

Attachments

• detecting biki.jpg
    detecting biki.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 709
Left those beaches with the mumbles lately. Lot of community service picking up the trash.Im sure Il see u on one og those beaches. Enjoy the weather and your hunting.

Dewcon,

I usually leave mumbling too. But the last couple of vacations I spent down there got me a little gold and silver jewelry. I usually find a lot of clad, and enough hot wheels cars to open a dealership!

It's just for fun, detecting is not my reason for visiting the area, just incidental to spending time with my parents down there.

That shirt deserves to be worn, wear it with pride! :yes:

And yes that beach better have your money :D

Surf......... hint to you, us ole guys dont get the gals during spring break. Even detecting near them is a little creepy. However, off season you can pick up a 90 year old.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Good luck,,,,,,,be ready to spend some time at it,,,,,,these beaches are pounded like crazy,,,,,,I just got back from my destination hunt to beaches that rarely see a MD and man,,,,,,what a difference,,,,REALLY made me realize how bad these gulf beaches are hit,,,,,,GL HH

Back
Top Bottom