WWII In HD On The History Channel

The Rebel

Forum Supporter
Just tuned into this a while ago WOW is this an amazing series! This should be manditory viewing in school! A lot of kids might have a better appreciation of what sacrifices these heros went thru & what our current heros are continuing to go thru!

Thank You To All Our Service Members, Gob Bless You!

They were an unbelievable generation.

393295552.jpg

it seems that as i get older, i feel like grabbing a politician or some corporate greedy bastard who's outsourceing our jobs, punch him in the mouth and make him sit thru all those documentaries and get a little more re-education about what our veterans have done for this country and others, i think most of these worthless bags of crap need to be fired, held responsible for thier scew ups, oh well, sorry about the ramblin on, just got fired up a little, if i offended anyone-----get over it--

it seems that as i get older, i feel like grabbing a politician or some corporate greedy bastard who's outsourceing our jobs, punch him in the mouth and make him sit thru all those documentaries and get a little more re-education about what our veterans have done for this country and others, i think most of these worthless bags of crap need to be fired, held responsible for thier scew ups, oh well, sorry about the ramblin on, just got fired up a little, if i offended anyone-----get over it--

Man I here ya loud and clear.Only problem is those rat ba@##%# are so narcissistic it woudn't even phase them.

thanks njal, it would really be nice to see some of these meatheads think about what they are doing, what exactly would it take to have a functional government, instead of the disfunctional one we have now,

Back
Top Bottom