Happy times.

Sonny b

Elite Member
Last night I gave my only daughter away at her wedding near Fredericksburg, Texas at the Grape Creek Winery. She was a stunning bride given to a good man, a strong and handsome man. I am pleased. I know this is kinda of personal but this forum is a special place for me so I wanted to share with my M D friends. But there is a point to this. I took tomorrow off and plan on spending a little time metal detecting and reflecting on my happy state. The stress of pulling the wedding off without a hitch and giving my only daughter away has left me a need to get inside my head phones and let my metal detector whisper up some goodies while I reflect on my many blessings.
IMG_1066.jpg

Congratulations on a most beautiful bride/daughter. Hubby and I have done what you did twice. Happy tears all around. We all understand your need to go into the world of MDing to regather yourself and find the NEW normal for you. Good Luck. : )

Congratulations, I hope they will be very happy together. I bet she will always be Daddy's little girl. Thanks for sharing the special moment. Steve.

Best wishes to you and your daughter. She is a beautiful bride. Fredricksburg is a great historic Texas town. Again wishing you a nd yours the best!

Thank you all for your kind words and wishes. I found a wheatie yesterday. I think it was a good omen. HH

Congratulations... great post!

I'm glad to hear you got out for a while to do some reflecting and some hunting!

Back
Top Bottom