~First Silver in May at the Projects!~

Bonesquat

Elite Member
Here's a video. For those of you that don't appreciate my lame attempt at humor don't bother watching. :D

Got out today and beeped with a bunch of detecting friends. About 5 or so in total. I'll let Rob (ISS) tell you what he found over there....He beat me to the REALLY good stuff!

Anyways, I started out about 4 PM. I was finding some wheats and other stuff. Everyone else was finding silver, so the pressure was on severely. By 7:30 I was determined to find some before I had to leave.

I got a good solid beep on the compadre and popped this out of the ground.
rosie hole.jpg

:shock::cheer::excited: About time! I almost thought I wouldn't get any silver today.

Here are the other pics of the wheats and stuff. All in total, over $2 in clad, 1 1964 rosie, and 7 wheats, including a 44-S. Thanks for looking and HH.

Attachments

• CAM_0102 (Large).jpg
    CAM_0102 (Large).jpg
    101 KB · Views: 354
  • 1 rosie.JPG
    1 rosie.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 340
  • 2 rosie 2.jpg
    2 rosie 2.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 362
Lots of 1964 rosie silvers out there it seems. Glad you got one. You really have a sweet place to hunt. Didn't ever think that an old set of projects would produce like that, but it does.

I'm so glad that ALMOST everyone out there scored some silver. It warms my heart when King Ray calls my house after a long day of silver harvesting and sings that irrtating"found silver song of his". It's especially nice when its found right on top of the ground just a few feet away from me. Love that!
I think I'm going to change my last name to Coppers instead of Silvers. Keep up the good work guys.
For those of you who don't appreciate my lame attempt at sarcasm- :p

In da Ghetto, Talking Bout Da Gheeetoooo BABY!

Congrata Bone, Running the compadre huh. That your light weight backup to the E-beast?

Maybe that is what I need to do is eerrr wait I dont have any ghettos local to me. We are all pretty much poor lol

Lakota

Keep it going

Way to keep the silver streak going. COngrats. I have noticed in the shady, run down parts of town, the finds seem to be better then in a upscale area. Thats what it seems around here. I hope your luck continues.

I'm so glad that ALMOST everyone out there scored some silver. It warms my heart when King Ray calls my house after a long day of silver harvesting and sings that irrtating"found silver song of his". It's especially nice when its found right on top of the ground just a few feet away from me. Love that!
I think I'm going to change my last name to Coppers instead of Silvers. Keep up the good work guys.
For those of you who don't appreciate my lame attempt at sarcasm- :p

:laughing: Poor Keith...If it makes you feel any better I hunted out there a few hours today and found less than $1 in change. No wheats, no silver, nothing. They need to tear down a new building and the finds should start pouring in again.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Back
Top Bottom