I've been TROLLED!

Walrus350

Elite Member
I found a damp piece of paper at the high tide line. I felt the pull tab and saw writing.
After letting it dry, this is what I found.

Along with that I got a bunch of clad, Disney play earrings and some tungsten.

Attachments

• IRS20180609_170532.jpg
    IRS20180609_170532.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 706
  • IRS20180609_170704.jpg
    IRS20180609_170704.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 752
I was expecting to see a picture of a troll doll.

Someone was sure patient wrapping that pulltab nice and tight.

R5

OMG - too friggin funny...… I have a feeling I'll be finding them on PCB... guaranteed laugh though...……..

nice haul of clad…..my beaches here are hit so often by locals and vacationers year around that I'm very lucky to clear a buck in clad....

GL & HH

-------------------------
NOX 800 / CZ21 / F75

I have had pennies tossed in the sand by groups of teens. I believe I have also followed disgruntled people in our hobby down the beach finding their salted pennies. It helps to have a sense of humor. Beating people with a scoop just isn't civilized.

I found a damp piece of paper at the high tide line. I felt the pull tab and saw writing.

Lmao!!!!! I have to know.......did you pull the same move as someone that stumbles and falls? Look up real quick to see who was watching and seen you?:D

Definitely not Roman, but, may be old enough for Civil War. Send it in and have it graded. :p
picture.php

Back
Top Bottom