Got the blue ready for the EquinoXXX

itsaring!

24K Larry
Forum Supporter
Rigged up the cherry blue 1000 I got off feebay with one of my custom knob guards and modded carbon fiber shaft. No joke. I'd guess this 1000 was used once and put in a closet. Inner coil ears don't even have a scratch.:shock: Gonna test this 1000 against Kapi's high power 1000. Also going to test an Equinoxxx against my CTX, DFX, two Excalibur 1000's and maybe an Excalibur ll next week.:shock:

Attachments

• IMG_2817.jpg
    IMG_2817.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 406
Man Larry that’s one clean blue! I think there were some dudes distracted with the nox hype who lost out on that babe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched the countdown on ebay to the end but didn't pull the trigger. I thought the bids would jump greatly the last minute but they didn't. Congrats on a nice looking machine.

Man Larry that’s one clean blue! I think there were some dudes distracted with the nox hype who lost out on that babe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know thats right!

I watched the countdown on ebay to the end but didn't pull the trigger. I thought the bids would jump greatly the last minute but they didn't. Congrats on a nice looking machine.

Had my max bid set at $826. I was dancing when the bids never jumped. I also bought something id rather keep quiet about for a bit that was once at $2500. Offered the guy $500 and he took it:shock:

Good news

Larry, nice looking Blue, looking forward to the test's, don't let Kapi beat you out , i am sure she's going to put you through the test Nox or No Nox :shock::laughing:

was that the one on a green anderson over/under shaft? I bid on that one in the beginning to save it in my ebay then forgot about it until it was too late. cant believe how cheap it sold.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

was that the one on a green anderson over/under shaft? I bid on that one in the beginning to save it in my ebay then forgot about it until it was too late. cant believe how cheap it sold.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Blue Anderson that was never used it was mounted on. And two lower rods. One new. Not the dive one you have to mod with a whites lower rod.

Anyone would be proud to own such a beauty, almost too nice to take out a show case. But what must be, I can not think of a better out-coming than a heads up against the other detectors you have mentioned.

It would be time consuming to "test" each detector on the un-dug targets. I.e. recording each detector's setting, readings (if any), operator's best guess on what the target is all before digging it up.

Can't wait on your report, thanks!

May the ring of gold be in your ears and its glitter in your scoop!

Blue Anderson that was never used it was mounted on. And two lower rods. One new. Not the dive one you have to mod with a whites lower rod.

You rat! Mark and I were both watching that one. I got so caught up car shopping that I totally spaced it. I'm glad for you that I did forget. I was going to drop a snipe @ $802 which would have only pushed up the buy price for you. Good to see you snagged that baby on the cheap!

Back
Top Bottom