Snow again ?? Yuck

bubbaron

Forum Supporter
Hello To All,
I can't believe it, a new snow storm starting tomorrow afternoon and lasting into Wed here in Eastern PA. My new Nox 600 is due tomorrow. I did go out tonight and buy the charger I need so at least I can put it together and charge it up to play with my new toy. I hope I can learn this new Nox as well as I have learned the AT Pro. I would welcome any information for settings to start from all you fellow members that already are using the Nox. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. I mainly coin shoot in dirt and do not hunt sand or water at this time. I'm an old geezer and the sand is some distance from me and I doubt I would hunt water. Well, I hope we don't get hit too hard with the white stuff.
Good luck to all and enjoy the ride.
Bubbaron AT Pro, AT Pro PinPointer, Garrett 8x6 Coil, Nox 600 Very Soon

Yep due for another 5-10" in my neck of the woods :roll: hoping to have a 600 or 800 by the time it all melts though, really looking forward to seeing if it can pull out keepers from spots I refuse to hunt anymore :laughing: keep us posted!

We both have the same mindset. I also want to see if I can pull anything from some of the sites I have really pounded. As for the snow, I guess we just have to grin and bear it. I am going out this morning and hit 2 smaller kiddy lots before it starts snowing. Snow expected to start here around 4:00 PM. Stay warm and hope most of the storm misses us.
Bubbaron

This winter just won't go away, we still have about 5 or 6 inches from the last storm and another 5-10 coming. First day of spring and it was 16 degrees when I left the house this morning. My Nox should be in this week too, I got my waders all ready to go. Hope we all get some warmer temps soon! HH!

Update

I decided to stay put today. I went out and got gas for the snow blower and car. It's only 30 degrees and very raw with the wind. I am not going to the kiddy parks, don't need to get sick. Some other time. Will clean-up my clads and equipment. Please some one take my snow.
Bubbaron

Hello To All,
I can't believe it, a new snow storm starting tomorrow afternoon and lasting into Wed here in Eastern PA. My new Nox 600 is due tomorrow. I did go out tonight and buy the charger I need so at least I can put it together and charge it up to play with my new toy. I hope I can learn this new Nox as well as I have learned the AT Pro. I would welcome any information for settings to start from all you fellow members that already are using the Nox. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. I mainly coin shoot in dirt and do not hunt sand or water at this time. I'm an old geezer and the sand is some distance from me and I doubt I would hunt water. Well, I hope we don't get hit too hard with the white stuff.
Good luck to all and enjoy the ride.
Bubbaron AT Pro, AT Pro PinPointer, Garrett 8x6 Coil, Nox 600 Very Soon

Ground is still frozen here in Western New York with 3-12 inches of icy snow pack depending on where it drifted before freezing. No digging for me for a bit.

I know that story about frozen ground. Here, the ground finally thawed enough to dig plugs last weekend. Guess we have to hit the reset button after today's new snow. Stay warm, spring will get here sometime ??
Bubbaron

I know that story about frozen ground. Here, the ground finally thawed enough to dig plugs last weekend. Guess we have to hit the reset button after today's new snow. Stay warm, spring will get here sometime ??
Bubbaron
Its perfect here in walnut Grove Missouri.

I pray this one will be gone quick. Just saw forecast in my areas if for another 4 to 8". Will bring in some strong surf so may just have to suck it up and head to beach Friday. At this rate it will be July before the snow is gone

Looks like this one is supposed to stay south of us, but it's been below zero that past two mornings. Happy Spring!

We have enough tree's down now and don't need anymore... I'm not looking forward to plowing this next storm... only good thing about it is the money I will make..,

Back
Top Bottom