Nox tone of choice?

cobb05

Any 50 toners? Just wondering if the majority are running 5 tones. I know 50 tones would in the long run train you to pick up on small ques better but wasnt sure if it was sound overload starting out with it. I ran full tones on my F75 but the equinox's range is essentially half of the F75 so am hopeful it wont be as hard to hear some of the small differences. Whats your alls choices?

Depends on the site and type of targets I'm looking for.

I like 5 tones for hunting trashy sites. Setting the 5th tone to the highest pitch really makes high conductors jump out at you.

For cleaner sites, 50 tones is nice.

I have only run 50 tones so far and all in pretty trashy parks. Its kinda hard learning it this way. I am going to try 5 tones I think. Might make it easier like my ATPro.

I have only run 50 tones so far and all in pretty trashy parks. Its kinda hard learning it this way. I am going to try 5 tones I think. Might make it easier like my ATPro.

I am running 5 tones right now as I transition from my ATP. I may play with 50 once I get some good time in.

BCD

I almost always run delta pitch (full tones) on my F70, so when I use the EQ it's a pretty easy transition to 50 tones.

So far I really like 5 tones. I havnt seen an advantage to using 50 tones yet. I mostly coin shoot so I just need high tone for coins and low tone for junk and mid tone for low conductors.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

5 tones on mine. I tend to dig whatever I find first to see what it is. I've gotten strange sounds from rusted quarters and sometimes when I have the discrimination on I miss stuff like knives or such with no sounds at all. sometimes the gold rings i found had a weird tone after I passed them over that was barely audible... anyhow just try digging everything for a small area to get an idea of what it is. I can only imagine how many times I passed on weird targets that sounds like garbage...:?::p:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom