Blame it all on AntiquesDetectors!

Big Treble

Forum Supporter
........if your hot spots begin to deplete of Silver after I leave, because they made me an awesome deal on the so called "Silver Sucker" itself!!!

In all seriousness, I have purchased from four other sponsors of this forum and had pleasant experiences. But Rob AKA NectorDetector and Jerry AKA Jerr-man, at AntiquesDetectors were exceptional to deal with.

I spent a good share of time on Monday, speaking to, texting & PMing NectorDetector, asking questions and seeking info and he had a great amount of patience with my picky backside. He took the time to give me more insight on the E-Trac and shared metal Detecting stories with me as well.

BUT, it didn't stop there, when most businesses get the money too many times the customer is "gone" in their mind. NectorDetector followed up with me a couple times the next day to make sure I received all conformation. Even after that Rob was PMing me a few tips and tricks and sent me a link to a YouTube video on getting my machine set up with advanced settings.

I couldn't be happier! In business, you don't get repeat customers, you earn them, and unfortunately for my wife, they earned one here!:laughing:

Guys, if you aren't reaching out to these guys, not only may it cost you dollars, it may cost you frustration later.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 322
Thank you for the kind words. Any questions just holler and if we don't know the answer we'll find it...lol

You're going to love your new silver suckin etrac :lol:

Big congrats on the new machine !!! it's really nice to hear we have members/businessmen who go the extra mile to help you out.

Thank You Very Much Big Treble. We want to see pictures of all those silvers your going to be finding !!!!!!

Thank You Very Much Big Treble. We want to see pictures of all those silvers your going to be finding !!!!!!

Thank you again Jerry.

I'll do my bes to share pics. I've already modified 5 gal buckets to mount to my back for my coin finds. And spent all night printing 10-99 forms for the IRS, so I can be sure to report my coinage!

My only question for everyone is to you report simply the monetary value of the coin to the IRS or the actual value of the silver retrieved? I'm thinking the total value so I can pay my fair share.

Either way...buckets of coins with your etrac is pretty exciting. ...lol. I haven't found buckets of coins with my etrac but it sure has made detecting fun again!

Great lookin machine by the way!

Way to go! Scared me a second. An antique detector out here is some old lady checking out a not so buff dude at the beach with a metal detector:lol:

Back
Top Bottom