Your ideas on new detector

Gramps

using Ace 250 now and money is a consideration. Do you think a Garrett 2500, DFX or Exp 2 would be worth waiting to get or something less expensive? Mostly doing dirt digging and some sand. Thanks, Gramps :grin:

Yes they are worth saving up for, but there are several $600-700 detectors that will get you real close to the performance of the top end, but without the gadgetry, if you get tired of waiting. My 2 cents.

Good Huntin

The higher priced machines are worth it. The Ace 250 and others in it's price range can find goodies, but a top of the line detector with practice, will outdo them

Another option would be a used detector. Many still have warranty. I seen a used DFX going for $650 a few days ago. So the deals are out there. Tony even sold an MXT recently at a great savings also.

My .2

Hey Gramps. Give me a yell. :yes: Any of the top detectors are worth the extra. The EXII is going out replaced by the SE. Good deals are to be had at TC Metal Detectors. :yes:

Hey thanks for opinions guys. Hope to get a better detector around Christmas or next spring. hh :yes:

Back
Top Bottom