First signal of the day!

WyoTom

Elite Member
Stepped out of the truck fired up the Deus and bam! It was on the first sweep! My goal for the year was to find an SLQ but this will do...

Attachments

• A40A61A5-C5F5-4000-A82D-8FA71CBD7A09.jpg
    A40A61A5-C5F5-4000-A82D-8FA71CBD7A09.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 280
  • 9D5BC690-178B-446F-8327-2EF9643A46DF.jpg
    9D5BC690-178B-446F-8327-2EF9643A46DF.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 255
Nice Barber .. Great job!!! I wouldnt sweat not getting the SLQ too much.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Man that's sweet. I'd be swingin like a mug after finding that in the first hole lol. Congrats on a great find!

Nice find!!!
It’s funny how MD’ing and fishing are similar in this matter. If I catch a fish first cast or if I find a silver first swing my hopes are high. Visions of a epic day are in my head immediately. In reality if either of those happen I should just head home after it lol. It’s almost a bad luck thing for me it seems like. The rest of the day turns out to be a flop and I can’t get it thru my head so I end up staying out longer then I normally would have. It’s all about the chase though I guess.

Congrats!!! I love finding a good target on the 1st swing or the last....either way a GREAT way to start and/or finish a hunt....I wanna find a Barber over the SLQ.....

Great find!

Holy carp! Saweeeet! Congrats on a sweet looking barber!

G2M

Nice Barber .. Great job!!! I wouldnt sweat not getting the SLQ too much.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Way to go!!! I'd take Barber anything!!! Good work....

Wow! Way to go!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Man that's sweet. I'd be swingin like a mug after finding that in the first hole lol. Congrats on a great find!

It's always nice to find a keeper early in a hunt, takes the pressure off, Congrats on a sweet Barber!

Nice find!!!
It’s funny how MD’ing and fishing are similar in this matter. If I catch a fish first cast or if I find a silver first swing my hopes are high. Visions of a epic day are in my head immediately. In reality if either of those happen I should just head home after it lol. It’s almost a bad luck thing for me it seems like. The rest of the day turns out to be a flop and I can’t get it thru my head so I end up staying out longer then I normally would have. It’s all about the chase though I guess.

Wow that's an awesome first find of the day!

Holy moley! Nice!

Can't beat that for a first find. Congrats!

Congrats!!! I love finding a good target on the 1st swing or the last....either way a GREAT way to start and/or finish a hunt....I wanna find a Barber over the SLQ.....

Thanks guys!

Back
Top Bottom