Would you....(poll sorta)

Bonesquat

Elite Member
Question is this. If someone had a 9mm pistol and had a chambered round with the bullet made of solid 24kt gold would you let this person shoot you in a non lethal area? The deal is you get to keep the bullet provided it doesn't go through you and get lost (use metal detector to find it hehe). Would it take a platinum bullet to convince you?

Personally it'd have to be the wimpiest 9mm handgun you could find to let them do that to me. But I'm so poor right now I think I'd do it. :D

What would you do?

No way, how am I supposed to go detecting with a bullet wound in my arm or leg?

You need to get out more often. How, why and what led you to a thought like that?

My ex-wife caused me to have some strange thoughts but they would have involved the bullet being shot into her.

Non-lethal? There are so many seemingly minor wounds that you could bleed out from and not to mention the chance for infection.

Quoting Festus Hagan, "They shot me in the hangy down part of my ear, Mathew." Earlobe would be the obvious spot, but then the bullet would likely be lost forever.............

And do you think you could get a doctor to remove it for *FREE*???

-- Tom

That's what I was thinking. To walk into an ER in my area runs around $1,400.00. If you made the bullet of platinum and it were to weigh 230 grains, it would only be worth approx. $772.00. Would I let someone shoot me for $772.00...NO (even with free medical)!

Doug

I was watching some stupid thing on tv and someone got shot with a silver bullet. I was thinking "man I wish I were detecting that person!". Free silver! :D

Back
Top Bottom