The Nox delivers again! 4 silver coins and a silver ring!!!

Ohiodigger

Elite Member
So my incredible hot streak with my Minelab Equinox continued today..... I went back to the yard where I found the fire truck tootsie toy and holy cow....4 more silver coins. A 62 Washington quarter, 2 silver Rosies, a 56 and a 57, and a 1943 Mercury Dime!! I also found a Sterling silver ring and 11 more wheat pennies!! The Mercury was in the same hole as one of the Rosies. It was my first time digging 4 silver coins in a day!!

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 640
  • zz.jpg
    zz.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 604
  • zzz.jpg
    zzz.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 631
  • zzzz.jpg
    zzzz.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 610
  • zzzzz.jpg
    zzzzz.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 595
  • zzzzzz.jpg
    zzzzzz.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 579
Congrats on a fantastic outing. Five Silver's in a hunt is something to really smile about. Seems you and your "Nox' are really beginning to become great partners. Trapper

Thank you everybody!! That was a great hunt!! Hopefully I can get on some more permissions like that!! I am loving the Equinox!

Equinox

Three dimes and a quarter in silver is a fantastic hunt. And that ring is sweet too. I am seeing great things with the Nox? Does this mean I have to buy another metal detector? I guess as soon as I leave this site, I will have to check out the Nox.
HH everyone

Three dimes and a quarter in silver is a fantastic hunt. And that ring is sweet too. I am seeing great things with the Nox? Does this mean I have to buy another metal detector? I guess as soon as I leave this site, I will have to check out the Nox.
HH everyone

You should check them out!! Amazing detectors!!

Back
Top Bottom