YAY my first SILVER

DiggerNE

So im out hunting my old high school about an hour and found a silver ring
Also found two wheat cents about 20 feet away.
a2ama7yp.jpg
azaju4un.jpg
a2ade7uq.jpg

Congrats on your first silver. Too bad some of the stones are gone. It looks like a nice one. : ) Good luck on future hunts.

That's a nice one for sure! Bummer about the stone, but sweet feeling getting the first out of the way

I was about to give up because some janitor came up to me yelling to get off the school property but i said it was public property. He then insisted on saying no its school property infront of some students. Its april vacation. One student jumped on my side and said this is a public school making this public property. He asked then if i had permission to hunt and i asked just if this where to happen.
I said the lady in the office had no problem and i also talked to a cop at the school. I told him go ahead and call the cops on me in in the law. All this with now a crowed of young kids baking me up. Then he was like ill be back. I watched him drive off about 45 min later. Good hunt and im still shocked

Hay,,,,,, That is not funny... You finding a nice ring like that.. You should feel real bad for the rest of us... You tell that other guy that your taxes help take care of that school and your taxes help pay his wages. Since you help pay his wages, You can fire him......KEN....IND.

Hay,,,,,, That is not funny... You finding a nice ring like that.. You should feel real bad for the rest of us... You tell that other guy that your taxes help take care of that school and your taxes help pay his wages. Since you help pay his wages, You can fire him......KEN....IND.

I live the next town over now. I lived in that town for over 7 years. Im also in the air force and also talked to the police before i when't to the school.

Is the ring marked as to the silver content like sterling or 925? Just curious, i wonder if that main stone is onyx?
Congrat on it, what years are the wheaties?
Wonder if you can find the same hole it was in (redig it) to try to find the other inset, i bet that is onyx.

Is the ring marked as to the silver content like sterling or 925? Just curious, i wonder if that main stone is onyx?

Congrat on it, what years are the wheaties?

Wonder if you can find the same hole it was in (redig it) to try to find the other inset, i bet that is onyx.

There is a 925 mark with TH for the makers mark. The stone is garnet. Deep red. Its my birth stone. Its size is a 7 1/2 and is about 1.7 grams
The wheats are 1944 and 1949
Im hitting up the front of the school tomorrow from 10 to 2 then to work.
I searched the hole when i saw the onyx pice missing.

Back
Top Bottom